TERMS & CONDITIONS
London Weight Management Pte Ltd requires that all visitors to this site agree to our terms and conditions. Should you disagree, we advise that you refrain from using this site. By accessing the site, you indicate your acknowledgement and acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
Restrictions On Use
All text, images, graphics, audio files, animation, video and/or their arrangement on London Weight Management’s website are all subject to intellectual property right protection, and such material from www.londonweight.com.sg and any other world wide web site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by London Weight Management, or any of its related and/or affiliated companies (collectively “London Weight Management”) may not be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of London Weight Management.
Modification or use of the materials for any other purpose violates London Weight Management’s intellectual property rights of the third-party suppliers whose materials appear in this site. Neither title nor intellectual property rights are transferred to you by accessing this site but remain with London Weight Management for the lawful third-party owners thereof as the case may be.
WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS DISCLAIMED IN THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS SITE ARE NEITHER INTENDED, NOR SHOULD BE CONSTRUED AS MEDICAL ADVICE, AND HAS NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE US FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION OR ANY OTHER GOVERNMENT AGENCY. THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OF LONDON WEIGHT MANAGEMENT ARE NOT INTENDED TO PREVENT, TREAT, OR CURE ANY FORM OF ILLNESSES OR DISEASES.
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM WHATSOEVER SHALL BE STRICTLY LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, FOR ANY SERVICES OR PRODUCTS PURCHASED USING THIS SITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL LONDON WEIGHT MANAGEMENT OR ANY THIRD-PARTY SUPPLIER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, TORT, ECONOMIC OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THIS SITE.
LONDON WEIGHT MANAGEMENT DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIAL WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR ANY OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. LONDON WEIGHT MANAGEMENT DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE USE OF, OR THE RESULT OF THE USE OF THE MATERIAL IN THIS SITE, IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT LONDON WEIGHT MANAGEMENT) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION. ACCORDINGLY, BY USING THIS INFORMATION, YOU AGREE THAT LONDON WEIGHT MANAGEMENT (INCLUDING ITS AGENTS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AND EMPLOYEES) ARE NOT LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND.
These terms and conditions will be governed and interrupted pursuant to the laws of Singapore, notwithstanding any principles of conflict of laws. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the use of this site. London Weight Management can revise these terms and conditions at any time at their sole discretion.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective trademark owners. Copyright 2012.
Personal Data Protection Notice
This Notice is issued to all our valued customers pursuant to and in compliance with the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA).
- The personal date including sensitive personal data processed by us may include but are not limited to your name, NRIC, contact number, residential address, email address, credit card information, health conditions and other information for the following purposes:-
- If you contact us, we may also keep a record of the correspondence. During consultation or over the course of providing services to you, your information such as images, treatment results and details of visit may also be collected and recorded.
- We wish to inform you that it is necessary for us to process your personal data for the above Purposes.
- If you fail to supply us with the above personal data, we may not be able to process your personal data for any of the above Purposes.
- Your personal data was, or may be collected in the future, from the information you provided us in the Package Acknowledgement Form, Customer Consultation Card, and any other documents.
- Disclosure will only be made to our officers, employees, agents and/or representatives, as well as that of our related corporations, strictly for the purposes and on “need to know” basis and to comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, guidelines, and/or other legal requirements.
- We endeavour to take reasonable precautions to ensure that the personal data that we collect and/or process are accurately reflected in our systems in accordance with the details provided by you. Therefore, the accuracy of the personal data depends to a large extent upon the information you provide.
- You may at any time request access to, make amendments to and/or obtain a copy of your personal data which are store in our records. To exercise your rights, please email our Data Protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to respond to your request(s) within 14 working days after receiving the same wherever possible, but we may charge you a reasonable fee for doing so. Upon receiving the aforesaid request(s) from you, we may request you to provide personal details in order to verify your identity.
- By communicating with us, using our services, and purchasing our products, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this Notice and agree and consent to the use, processing, and transfer of your personal data by us as described in this Notice.
- We shall have the right to modify, update or amend the terms of this Notice at any time by placing the updated Notice on the websites. By continuing to communicate with us, by continuing to use our services, and purchasing products form us following the modifications, updates or amendments to this Notice, such actions shall signify your acceptance of such modifications, updates, or amendments.
a. to contact you;
b. to assess your suitability for undergoing our services.;
c. to monitor your treatment progress throughout your engagement in our services;
d. to understand your requirements and recommend suitable services/treatments and keep a record of treatment sessions;
e. to provide you with the latest news updates, promotions, activities, and information relating to the products and services of London Weight Management;
f. for internal administrative purposes; and
g. other purposes; directly or indirectly relating to any of the above (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Purposes”)
- Customers are responsible for understanding this refund policy upon purchasing any treatments and products at our website.
- By making a purchase on our website, you acknowledge you have read and agree to our Refund Policy.
- All purchases made on our website are final, non-exchangeable and non-refundable, however are transferable to another person.
- There will be no refund for existing customers who have made a purchase, however, the purchased items are transferable to another person.
- For male customers who have made a purchase, you can transfer your treatments to your female relatives or friends, subjected to the terms and condition stated in our website.