If you were overweight in your childhood or tipped the scales in your youth, this can be attributed to the expansion and multiplication of excess fat cells stored in the body. When the fat cells expand, a high level of heat can cause the cells to accumulate. In other words, those who were overweight as kids may stay that way even as adults. The bottom line is taking extra care of your weight condition and making sure to seek professional help as soon as possible.
Many overweight individuals have claimed that even drinking water makes them fat. In actual fact, drinking water is beneficial in the weight loss process. An adequate supply of water to the body can help in circulation and will also assist the discharge of toxins. Drinking about 2000cc of water a day is definitely a necessity. Besides, water will not affect your weight, but only during the time you consume and before being released from your system.
Based on the healthy structure of both men and women, females in general do have a higher amount of fat cells in their bodies. This is to say that, even if they’re of the same height and weight, the fat cells in a woman would still be more and muscular volume would be relatively less than that of a man. If is there is a large volume of muscles, the metabolic rate would be higher, and in this sense, digestion would also work at a faster pace. In other words, males burn off fats faster than females. But then again, under the guidance of a weight management expert, women will also be able to boost their metabolic rate and work towards losing weight and achieving the results they desire.
To many working professionals, they will tend to agree that the area most likely to become flabby would be the tummy area. This is due to the crevices within the abdomen. In that space, fat cells are able to grow and expand. On the other hand, many of these working individuals, regardless of whether they’re at work, in meetings or out and about, they’re almost always seated. This is why, when too many food particles have been absorbed into the body, the fat cells will start to expand, starting from the tummy. The only way to treat this problematic area is to seek the assistance of a weight management expert, who will help you achieve the flat toned tummy you’ve always wanted.
According to reports, weight problems can be hereditary. If the parents are of ideal weight, there is only a 9% chance that their children will grow up being overweight. But, if either parent is suffering from weight problems, there is a 41% to 50% chance of their children being overweight. If both parents are way over their ideal weight, there will be a 66% to 80% likelihood of their kids tipping the scales. Parents play an important part in maintaining their own health and should be responsible enough to make sure that their kids grow up healthy and are of ideal weight.
Many women enjoy wearing tight-fitting, figure hugging clothes, in order to accentuate their curves. Many have also believed that constantly wearing such clothing will also help them to lose weight. In actual fact, this is a short-term solution to redefining the figure, but once the clothes are removed, your body will start to revert back to its original shape. Wearing clothing that is too tight for a long period of time can also cause poor blood circulation as well as put pressure on the internal organs. In the long run, it can effect circulation, which will cause fat cells to accumulate easily, ultimately resulting in an overweight appearance. Shed those pounds and restore your curves. Do it the correct way with a weight management expert.
There is a huge difference between having a well-defined and slim figure to that of one that’s firm and where muscles are toned. Curves can be firmed, toned and shaped. If the body has an excess of flab all over, it will not be easy to show off your natural curves. This is why whilst losing weight, you should also pay attention to firming and toning your body and the best way to do this, is to seek the help of a weight management expert.
This is a common gripe amongst people who work the night shift. They’re not eating as much yet they’re putting on too much. What’s going on? All these reasons boil down to people working at night are most likely to have their dinners before they commence work, yet the body burns fat most easily before 3 to 4 pm. Once that time has passed, the metabolic rate will start to slacken. This will cause the food particles to become fat cells, eventually storing themselves all over the body.
Having your dinner too late in the night is one of the main reasons why overweight problems develop. In fact, having your meal 3 hours before bedtime is the most ideal time. The amount of digestion processed while you’re asleep will be a lot less than when you’re awake. This is why eating close to bedtime can cause you to put on the pounds easily. On the other hand, everyone’s lifestyle habits differ. Meaning to say, it’s not how late you eat but whether the food has been digested well. Food should be well-digested 3 hours before bedtime to ensure enough time for digestion of all food particles.
Our bodies have natural defenses, and it is for this reason that fat cells gather more in some areas. Take the tummy area for example. In general, the lower body tends to contain more fat cells than the upper body. The area that has the highest accumulation of fat cells would be the tummy, followed by the thighs, and lastly, the buttock. This is the reason why many people tend to have lower body fat. This is a sign to take proper care of your body by making sure that appropriate action is taken as soon as possible.